A sponsored message from Xerox®DocuShare®
Many of the hassles in the world of business surround managing people, politics, and personalities.
Managing these different facets take up a lot of people energy and can detract small business owners from the more subtle but important matters at hand. Below are a few words of wisdom for small business owners navigating a complicated business world.
- Greater is Possible
- Accepting that your business processes and frameworks may need a little modernizing allows you to be open to change and perhaps make giant gains in productivity.
2. Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time
- Having well-thought-out processes and purpose-built technology will help you and your employees better manage their energy and potentially get time back.
3. Don’t Take the Basics for Granted
- You cannot do big things well if you don’t do the little things well. Be mindful of taking care of small tasks that can have a big impact – especially on your team members and their ability to do their own jobs effectively.
4. Be Operational Excellence
- Have a framework, a blueprint, or rules for how your business will run and stick to it with great gusto.
5. Win Hearts and Minds
- Realize that people generally want to do well, be a part of success and feel like they are contributing. Make sure to give your employees the empowerment and the tool-set that they need to deliver top work and to feel good about it!
6. Innovation is a Mindset
- Innovation isn’t just about technology, it’s a mindset to think about and do things differently. You cannot make leaps without respecting basics. For example: you can’t run a marathon without having run many 5Ks and half marathons; You can’t be a ‘great’ company without first being good at your core business.
Take the time to invest in the small changes that can bring giant gains to your business, especially those changes that positively impact the people energy which is needed to help you grow and scale your business.
Xerox®DocuShare® Flex video
The tool for your first step to digital transformation of your business processes is Xerox®DocuShare®Flex, a cloud-based platform to help increase productivity and automate document workflows. Manage documents, automate processes, capture information instantly, integrate with business applications and all in a secure, cloud-based, scalable, non-IT centric environment.
Benefits of Xerox®DocuShare®Flex include:
- Document Management –Manage information in the Cloud
Quick document upload, OCR and PDF creation | Advanced search over millions of documents | Content audit and lifecycle management
- Process Automation– Automate key business processes
Simple, re-useable electronic workflow | Business rules for document process automation | Reporting and performance analysis
- Capture– Scan to the cloud instantly
Annotation, redaction, OCR | Webforms for data capture and automation | Capture from Xerox® MFPs and TWAIN scanners
- Security & Licensing– Content security model with permissions by roles
Automatic encryption to protect personal information | Named or concurrent subscription licensing | Secure Microsoft® Azure® infrastructure
- Cloud Platform– Deployment in days, not months
Little IT support and training needed | Faster deployment and product enhancements | Scalability in users, space, and business solutions
- Integration– Connectors to key line-of-business applications
DocuSign® connector for digital signature | Connect to CRM, ERP, finance applications | Integration with email, directory services
For more information, download the Xerox®DocuShare®Flex brochure.