A Discussion on Latinas Supporting a Sustainable Future.
This month our panel discussion revolves around Sustainability and what it means to each of us. Join us as we have a candid conversation on this topic. Sustainability has been spoken about so much that it sometimes seems like it’s the most current trend, but it really needs to be a way of life and a set of practices that we make a conscious effort to uphold and discover more ways to extend it even further into our daily lives.
Our Latina panelists have such diverse Latin backgrounds and experiences as well as very different business expertise ranging from health & wellness to fashion which makes for a very engaging conversation. Our discussion first starts with the tangible and physical changes we can actually make towards sustainability and we then journey into conversation about how these practices intersect with our emotions, thoughts and energy. How does the emotional affect the physical and vice versa?
Through our conversation, we’ll discuss many things such as –
- Growing up with our family’s sustainable (frugal) practices ,
- Conducting business without negatively impacting the environment or people.
- How our mindset affects what we do to our environment.
- How emotions, feelings, thoughts and energy are connected to executing sustainable practices.
- Teaching sustainable practices to our children.
- Sustainability and the fashion industry.
- The necessity of sustainable practices in places like Sedona and Puerto Rico.
- Creating a positive and contagious energy that influences others to practice sustainability.
We bring you the second segment in our series right here. We’d love to hear your feedback and look forward to bringing in other Latinas to share their stories.