Latin Biz Today mentor-contributor Chuck Garcia shares his insights as an executive small business coach.
Editor’s note: This the second in a video series from Latin Biz Today Spectrum of Success Event small business panel held in NY. It highlights Chuck Garcia’s insights on emotional intelligence.
The first video featured Tracy Nieporent, partner/owner, CMO Myriad Restaurants (NOBU, Tribeca Grill, Batard)- Marketing Insights- Myriad Restaurant Group, Partner, CMO Tracy Nieporent [Video]
Chuck Garcia Leadership and Communication Skills, Executive Coaching, Motivational Speaking Expert at the Latin Biz Today Spectrum of Success NY. Chuck talks about what a small business owner should prioritize…your team members and how you lead.
The event was held on September 17, 2019 Latin Biz Today held its sold out small business event to celebrate Latinx small biz owners during a convergence of Hispanic Heritage Month and New York Fashion Week.
The Latin Biz Today Spectrum of Success NY Event
The NY September event featured:
1. Keynote speaker Rosie Mercado kicked off the festivities sharing her entrepreneurial experiences and life lessons.
2. Latin Biz Today’s exceptional mentor-contributor mindshare and thought leadership were showcased in a small business panel moderated by Gabby Vazquez who provided their insights to the entrepreneur attendees.
Here’s the line up: Biz Panel Moderator: Gabrielle Y. Vázquez, Partner, attorney McGrail & Bensinger, LLP with the distinguished panel experts:
- Manuel Chinea, EVP, Chief Operating Officer, Popular Bank
- Bob Dorf, “The Start Up Guy” Speaker, author, coach, consultant, trainer with over 84K LinkedIn followers Small business growth in U.S and LatAm.
- Chuck Garcia, motivational speaker, leadership, author of “A Climb to the Top”
- Tracy Nieporent, partner Myriad Restaurant Group: Tribeca Grill, Bâtard, Nobu Downtown, Nobu 57, Nobu London, Porsche Grill (formerly Acela Club) at Citi Field, The Daily Burger at Madison Square Garden, and Crush Wine & Spirits.
- Stella Vida, CPA, Owner and Managing Partner of Hart Vida & Partners
3. Kiki Melendez comedian, producer, entrepreneur followed our biz panel and had a spirited and amusing exchange with CEO BrandFire Adam Padilla.
4. Latin Biz Today partner, director of communications capped off the evening with a showcase of three Latina entrepreneur fashion designers: Paulita Carlotta, Cenia and Tina’s own Tocaya.
Look for more videos from this event and others…
Marketing Insights- Myriad Restaurant Group, Partner, CMO Tracy Nieporent [Video]
Latin Biz Today Spectrum Of Success Event NY 2019 Recap [Video]