Small business marketing insights and the restaurant industry.
Editor’s note: This the first in a video series from Latin Biz Today Spectrum of Success Event small business panel held in NY. It highlights Tracy Nieporent’s 34 year experience in the restaurant industry as a partner-owner and CMO.
Tracy Nieporent is a partner in the famous Myriad Restaurant Group with many highly acclaimed restaurants including: Tribeca Grill, Bâtard (Micheline star), Nobu Downtown, Nobu 57, Nobu London, Porsche Grill (formerly Acela Club) at Citi Field, The Daily Burger at Madison Square Garden, and Crush Wine & Spirits.
The event was held on September 17, 2019 Latin Biz Today held its sold out small business event to celebrate Latinx small biz owners during a convergence of Hispanic Heritage Month and New York Fashion Week.
The Latin Biz Today Spectrum of Success NY Event
The NY September event eatured:
1. Keynote speaker Rosie Mercado kicked off the festivities sharing her entrepreneurial experiences and life lessons.
2. Latin Biz Today’s exceptional mentor-contributor mindshare and thought leadership were showcased in a small business panel moderated by Gabby Vazquez who provided their insights to the entrepreneur attendees.
Here’s the line up: Biz Panel Moderator: Gabrielle Y. Vázquez, Partner, attorney McGrail & Bensinger, LLP with the distinguished panel experts:
- Manuel Chinea, EVP, Chief Operating Officer, Popular Bank
- Bob Dorf, “The Start Up Guy” Speaker, author, coach, consultant, trainer with over 84K LinkedIn followers Small business growth in U.S and LatAm.
- Chuck Garcia, motivational speaker, leadership, author of “A Climb to the Top”
- Tracy Nieporent, partner Myriad Restaurant Group: Tribeca Grill, Bâtard, Nobu Downtown, Nobu 57, Nobu London, Porsche Grill (formerly Acela Club) at Citi Field, The Daily Burger at Madison Square Garden, and Crush Wine & Spirits.
- Stella Vida, CPA, Owner and Managing Partner of Hart Vida & Partners
3. Kiki Melendez comedian, producer, entrepreneur followed our biz panel and had a spirited and amusing exchange with CEO BrandFire Adam Padilla.
4. Latin Biz Today partner, director of communications capped off the evening with a showcase of three Latina entrepreneur fashion designers: Paulita Carlotta, Cenia and Tina’s own Tocaya.
Look for more videos from this event and others…