Video perspectives on Hispanic business from visionary Irving Wladawsky-Berger, his insights on technology and innovation.
In this video episode Irving Wladawsky-Berger shares his depth of knowledge on Hispanic business as related to our economy and innovation and technology.
Highlights of Irving Wladawsky-Berger’s Hispanic business technology and innovation video
Irving addresses the following questions:
1. Are Hispanic business owners better positioned to take advantage of innovation and technology?
In some instances- bi-lingual capabilities serving a greater customer base whose primary or sole language is English or Spanish
[ylwm_vimeo height=”400″ width=”600″>78526538[/ylwm_vimeo>
2. In coversations small business owners are their challenges the same as any other business?
- Depending on accessible services
- Access to technology
3. In this reset economy is this a good time to start a business?
- Interest rates are hovering around historic low make financing more affordable but not necessarily easily attainable
- Cost of technology is a fraction of what it was ten years ago
- The advent of the Cloud has created more option for small businesses making them more competitive
View Episode 5: Irving Wladawsky-Berger on STEM and small business here
View Episode 4: Irving Wladawsky-Berger on Big Data, Analytics, Small & Medium Business here
View Episode 3: Irving Wladawsky-Berger on Mobile Technology, Small & Medium Business here
View Episode 2: Irving Wladawsky-Bergers Career In Innovation here
View Video Episode 1: Hispanic Leader In Innovation- Video Series here