.With this in mind I am suggesting we, the community of small business leaders and entrepreneurs, come forth with an archetype for the corporate leadership we want our great grandchildren to experience. If this is to be, we must begin to design the blueprint for it now, today.
The 22nd Century is only 80 years away. You and I will be gone. And so will our children, most likely. But our grandchildren will be here and our great grandchildren will definitely be here. What is the world we want them to inherit?
Think about this for a moment. What is the experience of our world that you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to have?
Given that corporations pretty much run the world, doesn’t it make sense for them to be led by individuals that are highly aware and conscious? Doesn’t it make sense for corporations to lead humanity into a world equipped to foster wellness for all human beings?
I believe wholeheartedly in the power of corporate leadership. And I am committed to playing a role in creating a world where corporations lead humanity to a higher state of consciousness, a world where we can all thrive, a world where no one is judged or discarded. What do you want?
The following is a starter list of qualities that comprise an archetype of the ideal corporate leader.
10 Examples of The 22nd Century Leadership ArchetypeTM:
1. Discerns that which is not good or right for the whole of humanity and declines to engage in that which is not.
2. Leads through example, no kidding, consistently and always.
3. Emulates compassion, forgiveness and comprehension at all levels.
4. Understands without reservation that we are all connected in every way; that without exception what we experience as an individual is experienced by all. Executes based on this principle.
5. Courageous at a level where fear of personal retribution is non-existent and steps into full authenticity with zero regard for “looking good.”
6. Complete trust in profitability through absolute integrity.
7. Generates abundance and prosperity effortlessly and in alignment with good will for all.
8. Replaces ego and personality based choices with those that arrive from an Inner Knowing that is clearly aligned with the higher purpose to serve all of humanity.
9. Understands through clair cognizance that when a conflict shows up it does so to teach or remind us of something we need to recognize about ourselves so we can shift it and transform it within.
10. Naturally sees, recognizes and deeply appreciates the inherent and profound value in all human beings regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, religious affiliation, country of origin, or any other “label” that might mask this truth.
If you would like to contribute ideas to this archetype, I would love to hear from you.
Together we can formulate a model to share across the corporate world and perhaps accelerate the creation of a leadership archetype for our world that we can all be proud of. Let’s be the architects of our future world. Send your thoughts to: Lily@aldebaranassociates.com and please put in the subject line: “Ideas for The 22nd Century Leadership ArchetypeTM”